Friday, February 10, 2012

I wanna look shaxy

I've been eating "well" for the last 3 years. I have lost and gained 5 kg over and over again. This time its serious. Next year I am going to be 30, and I am going to go out of my 20's looking like a sex goddess.

No more half-ass attempts at losing this fat suit, I am doing it. It has been written, and so it shall be done.

Right now I have 30-35kg to lose. Its going to take a lot of discipline and effort, but by God I am sick of being the fat one. I want to be the funny one, the smart one, even the bitchy one would be ok.

I've stopped recreational drinking. Unless its someone's birthday, you can get me a juice. (I'm committed, I tell you!) I also have a really hot trainer. He is nothing if not motivational.

This is what I'm aiming for:
Healthy, but still curvy. Wish me luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment